Friday, March 21, 2008

Triumph of the Will (and the wallet)

Katie's Room Pano.jpg
Moving has enabled us to cobble together an actual nursery for Katie. I'm strangely proud of this, as when we first had her, the idea of her having her own room was a little far fetched. So, wanting to share, I set up the tripod and my little Canon Powershot A75. It's my old camera, relegated now to being the diaper bag camera, it doesn't get used much as even my phone comes close enough to it in quality and tops it convenience. Still, what it does that my new Kodak Z712is doesn't is it lets you take as many photos as you want in the panorama assist mode. So I believe this is about 17 or 18 photos stitched together into a 360ยบ panorama of Katie's room. It was actually about 375 degrees as I started and ended with the door, but it looked funny having the door in there twice, so I cropped it off the right side.
Anyway, the last piece was the book shelf that sits on her dresser. I built that a couple of nights ago.

Oh, and I really don't care for The Wiggles.

------------------------------
And now for a diaper change....

Brian
muse.platypionline.com

3 comments:

Aiden Sunrider said...

The Wiggles rock!

GODrums said...

the wiggles so do NOT rock....but yo gabba gabba....now they RAWK!

Kimberly said...

YER Talkin' Gibberish! YO GAbba GAbba SUCKS!
"Hot Potato, Hot Potato...."