Friday, February 29, 2008

God help me, it's already started. (Katie update)

100_2589.jpgYep, that's my girl. She takes after her daddy, that's for sure. Trying to get at my laptop, my phone, my guitar, my pencils... what ever daddy likes, she likes.
She had her first real cold a couple of weeks ago and it was brutal. She was stuffed up and would only sleep on my shoulder, which meant I had to sleep propped on the couch. It took me a couple of nights to get the hang of it, really only sleeping once pure total exhaustion hit. We handled it all pretty well except the 103° temperature. That sent me to urgent care where they pointed out we had her bundled up pretty good. Some Tylenol and a onesie cured all that.
She still only has the two bottom teeth. She refuses to crawl, but can scoot pretty good. Her hair has pretty much filled in all over her head. She's so tall!! It's scary how fast she's growing. well, that's about it for now. Soon as she does any real crawling, I'll freak and post a video.


------------------------------
And now for a diaper change....

Brian
muse.platypionline.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't know how I found your blog. Just being honest. You showed up in my blog reader today.

So, I thought I would stop by. And I have to agree. My daughter is almost 2 and does everything dad does. My favorite thing, is that when I take a shower, she goes and finds her box of blocks and builds "towers" in the bathroom. Wants to be in the same room that I am, at all times.

Feels good being loved!

Kimberly said...

Never let her have better gear than you.